HerbAprin tincture is an herbal aspirin blend that contains herbs traditionally known to help dogs relax, sleep and heal.
HerbAprin also contains herbs known to have mild sedative type properties, so they can rest more comfortably. If your four-legged friend has acute discomfort following surgery, injury, or illness or simply just works or plays too hard, HerbAprin can help.
- Age-related aches and pains
- Discomfort associated with conditions like hip dysplasia, arthritis, and ACL/CCL injuries
- Soreness from tumors and cysts
- Sleeplessness and restlessness due to discomfort or anxiety
- Post-surgery discomfort
- Hospice Care
- Please note: HerbAprin is not suitable for cats.
- Recommended Usage: Use as needed for pain, but no more than 3 times per 24 hour period.
- Discontinue use 10 days prior to any surgery. And wait 24 hours after surgery before giving.
One squeeze of the dropper (it will only fill halfway) per 25 pounds. Use 2-3 times per day until results are observed and work back to one dose per day for maintenance. For dogs under 25 lbs., give one drop per pound of body weight.
HerbAprin is made 100% organic herbs in a proprietary blend:
White Willow bark, Feverfew herb, Skullcap herb, Valerian Root, Chamomile flower, Passionflower, Rosemary herb, and Capsicum, in a base of pure grain alcohol and distilled water.