Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) Spagyric Tincture
Lion’s mane is prized for its ability to support the brain and nervous system. It aids the entire nervous system but is most commonly known for supporting the body in nourishing and replenishing the neural pathways and connections in the brain and stomach. Because of this, it also supports gut health and aids healthy digestion.
Its nourishing properties and ability to help the body adapt to stress also make this mushroom a wonderful tonic for supporting the body and mind through times of physical and emotional stress.
Lion’s Mane Helps to Support:
- The body’s own natural ability to heal itself
- The body’s ability to repair the nervous system
- A healthy stress response
- Optimal digestive functioning
- The body’s innate immune system
- The body’s natural ability to promote healthy, normal cell growth
- A healthy inflammation response
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) Fruit Body, Purified Mineral Salts, Distilled Water, & Organic Cane Alcohol
All mushrooms are ethically wild-harvested or cultivated in North America.
1-3 ml (1-3 droppers full) up to 3 times per day. Lower doses work for tonic support, and higher doses are for addressing more acute concerns.